Brown Sugar Glazed Spiral Sliced Ham
Brown Sugar Cured
Brown Sugar Pre-Glazed
Ham: water, brown sugar, salt, potassium lactate, brown sugar flavor (contains natural flavor, corn syrup), sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, and sodium nitrite
Glaze: high fructose corn syrup, water, brown sugar, honey, molasses, modified food starch, spices, salt, caramel color, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil, 0.1% each potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (added as preservatives), artificial flavor
- Refrigerate at or below 40°F.
- See "Use By" or "Sell By" date on package. Freeze product if not used by this date. Use or freeze product within 5 to 7 days once opened.
Farmland Pre-Glazed Spiral Sliced Hams are fully cooked and are delicious served cold. If you would like to serve the ham warm, follow the directions below.
Warming the Ham:
1. Heat oven to 275°F. Remove all packaging materials including the clear “button” on bone of ham.
2. Place ham in shallow roasting pan, flat/face side down. If there is any glaze left in packaging, evenly spread over exterior edges of ham. Cover ham tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Bake at 275°F. for 15 minutes per pound until warmed through (approximately 2 hours). DO NOT OVERCOOK!
4. Remove ham from oven; let stand 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||3 oz.|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 50|
|Total Fat 6||9%|
|Saturated fat 2||10%|
|Total Carbohydrates 5||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0||0%|