Spiral Sliced Ham - EZ Heat Oven Bag - Bone-In Half
Packed in Ovenable Bag for EZ Heating Crunchy
Glaze Packet Included
Cured with: water, sugar, salt, potassium lactate, brown sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite Glaze: sugar, brown sugar, water, contains 2% or less of the following: spices, honey powder (maltodextrin, honey and silicon dioxide), modified food starch, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, gelatin, dimethylpolysiloxane (antifoam agent), natural flavor (natural extractives of cinnamon with mono-, di-, and triglycerides, and canola oil), natural flavoring, citric acid
- Refrigerate at or below 40°F.
- See "Use By" date on package.
Use or freeze within 5 to 7 days of opening package.
Farmland Spiral Sliced Hams are fully cooked and delicious served cold. If you would like to serve the ham warm with glaze, follow the directions below. Warming the Ham: 1. Heat oven to 325°F. Remove ham from foil packaging. DO NOT REMOVE clear plastic ovenable bag. Place ham (in ovenable bag), cut face down, into a roasting pan or baking dish. Using the tip of a knife or scissors, puncture a small hole in top of bag.
2. Bake at 325°F. until heated through, approximately 10 minutes per pound.
3. Remove ham from oven. Carefully cut across one corner of the ovenable bag. Using pot holders, tip pan so that juices drain into sink. Use scissors to cut the top half of bag off of ham.
4. Microwave glaze packet on HIGH (100% power) for 30 to 40 seconds. Cut corner off packet and squeeze evenly over top of ham. If desired, use knife to spread glaze between slices.
5. Lift ham from pan using sides of bag. Place on serving platter, then slowly tip over onto side for serving, pulling bag out as you tip the ham.
|Serving Size||3 oz Ham and 1/2 tsp glaze (87g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 60|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrates 2g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|