Spiral Sliced Natural Juice Boneless Honey Ham
Glaze packet included
Cured with water, honey, dextrose, salt, potassium lactate, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite Glaze ingredients: sugar, brown sugar, water, contains 2% or less of the following: spices, honey, modified food starch, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, gelatin, natural flavor (spice extractive with mono and diglycerides, and canola oil), natural flavoring, citric acid
- Refrigerate at or below 40°F.
- See "Use By" date on package.
Use or freeze within 5 to 7 days of opening package.
Farmland Spiral Sliced Hams are fully cooked and delicious served cold. If you would like to serve the ham warm with glaze, follow the directions below.
Warming the Ham: 1. Heat oven to 325°F.2. Remove ham from packaging and place in 2-inch deep casserole dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Bake at 325°F. until heated through.
4. Remove ham from oven; carefully pour off juices in pan. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
5. Microwave ham glaze packet on HIGH (100% power) for 15 to 20 seconds. Cut corner off packet and squeeze evenly over top of ham. If desired, use knife to spread glaze between slices. Place glazed ham in oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Serving Tip: Use sharp knife to cut all the way through slices before serving.
|Serving Size||84 grams (3 ounces with glaze)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 15|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 0.5 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 50 mg||16%|
|Sodium 850 mg||35%|
|Total Carbohydrates 4 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 15 g|