Apricot-Ginger Marinade & Glaze
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1 cup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspooons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, ginger and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Pour one half of marinade over Farmland Ribs, Chops or Tenderloin; cover and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Stir preserves into remaining half of marinade; cover and refrigerate. Baste pork with glaze during last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking.