Apricot Glazed Ham with Dried Fruit Sauce
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 10
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (about 2.5 lb.) Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Tradition
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cups apple juice, divided
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham and apricot nectar in roasting pan. In small bowl, combine preserves, marmalade, cinnamon and nutmeg; spread over surface of ham. Loosely cover and bake 30 minutes or ham is heated through, basting ham with pan juices every 15 minutes.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups apple juice, fruit, brown sugar and cider vinegar in saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine remaining ½ cup apple juice and cornstarch. Stir into fruit mixture. Continue to cook 5 minutes or until bubbly and thickened.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Serve warm sauce with ham.