Bacon Delight Dip
- Prep Time: 80 minutes
- Serves: 10-15
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onion(s), chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) carton sour cream
- 1 (1-lb.) round loaf sour dough, rye, pumpernickel or Hawaiian bread
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Cut top off bread to form a cover. Remove bread inside loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch shell of bread. Cut removed bread into 1-inch cubes.
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, chiles and onions. Stir in bacon. Spoon mixture into bread and replace bread top. Wrap bread in heavy foil and bake 1 1/4 hours at 350°F. Serve bread with bread cubes for dipping.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|