Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pizza
- Prep Time: Ready in 45 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 10 slices Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded American cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce if desired
- 1 cup chopped tomato if desired
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces. Cook over medium-high heat until crisp, stirring frequently; drain.
- Unroll dough on large cookie sheet; press into 15x11-inch rectangle; bake for 5 minutes until edges just start to brown. Spread Thousand Island dressing evenly over crust.
- Cook ground beef and onions over medium high heat, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in ketchup, water and mustard. Spoon evenly over dressing. Top with dill pickle slices and bacon. Sprinkle with American and Cheddar cheeses.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and chopped tomato before serving, if desired.