Bacon Pizza Quiche
- Prep Time: 45 min.
- Serves: 6
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 refrigerated pie crust for 9-inch pie
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 egg(s)
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Heat oven to 425°F. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; saute in skillet until done. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, roll pie crust into a 13-inch circle. Place in 12-inch pizza pan. Fold over outside edge of crust and pinch together to form edge of pizza. Sprinkle bacon and cheese on crust.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream and parsley. Carefully pour over top of pizza. Bake at 425°F. for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on edges and egg mixture is set.