Bacon Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Serves: 8
- 2 pounds potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 slices Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 green onion(s) sliced
- 1 red bell pepper(s) diced
- 3/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Rinse potatoes with cold water to cool; drain.
- Combine cooled potatoes, bacon, onions and bell pepper in large bowl. Toss with salad dressing. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.