Baked Fettuccine and Salami
- Prep Time: 40-60 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Sandwich Style - Cotto Salami
- 8 ounces fettuccine uncooked
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Slice salami in half crosswise, then into 1/2-inch strips. Cook fettuccine in boiling water just until tender, without salt or oil added. Drain fettuccine and combine with 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
- In an 11x7x2-inch baking dish, layer ingredients in this order: 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, 1/2 the fettuccini, 1/2 the salami, 1/2 cup sauce, all the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup sauce, remaining salami, fettuccine, sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Cover loosely and bake at 350°F. for 40 to 50 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.