Baked Ham with Rum-Raisin Sauce
- Prep Time: 75 minutes
- Serves: 9
- 1 (4-6 lb.) Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Tradition
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup regular or golden raisins
- 1 3/4 cups water, divided
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham and 3/4 cup water in shallow baking pan. Bake uncovered 1 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Combine 1 cup water and raisins in small saucepan; bring mixture to boil. Mix together brown sugar and flour in separate container. Add to raisin mixture; stirring constantly until thickened. Add butter and rum; stir to blend. Remove from heat.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Serve sauce with ham.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||20.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||31 g|