- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 16-20
- 1 (8-12 pounds) Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Pit Style
- 1 cup cherry-cranberry juice, divided
- 1 (10-oz.) jar black cherry or red cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons cherry brandy, optional
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham and 2/3 cup cherry-cranberry juice in baking dish. Bake uncovered for 1 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Combine preserves, 1/3 cup cherry-cranberry juice and cherry brandy in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until hot. Brush half of glaze over top of ham; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Serve remaining warm glaze with ham.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||18.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|