Cornbread-Coated Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 (approx. 1-inch thick) Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Pork Loin - Center Cut for Chops
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lowfat sour cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spread sour cream over pork chops, coating all sides. Coat with cornbread stuffing mix. Place coated pork chops on rack in shallow baking pan. Season with pepper.
- Bake chops, uncovered, 45 minutes, or until done. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||19 g|