Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast
- Prep Time: 90 minutes
- Serves: 12
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (about 3 pounds) Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Boneless Pork Loin - Center Cut
- 1 (16-oz.) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place pork in shallow baking pan.
- Combine cranberry sauce, mustard and orange peel in small bowl; whisk to blend. Spoon about 1/4 cup sauce on roast.
- Place roast in 325°F. oven; baste occasionally for 1 1/2 hours or to an internal temperature of 155°F. Remove roast from oven and let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Heat remaining sauce and serve with roast.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||13 g|