Cranberry Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 (approx. 1 1/2-inches thick) Farmland® ALL NATURAL Extra Lean Boneless Pork Loin - Center Cut for Chops butterflied
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Open each butterflied chop to make a circle. Brown chops on both sides; remove from skillet.
- Sauté onions and carrots in same skillet until brown and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet. Add chicken broth; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is tender. Remove chops and keep warm.
- Add cranberries, vinegar and sugar to skillet; cook until cranberries pop. Heat chops in sauce before serving.