Easy Pizza Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup (4 oz.) lowfat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Original Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 (12-inch) frozen pizza crust
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F. Brown sausage in skillet breaking apart to crumble; drain.
- Spread salsa on pizza crust. Spoon sausage over salsa. Bake at 425°F. for 10 minutes or as directed on pizza crust package.
- Immediately top with cheese, lettuce, olives and tomato. Slice and serve with additional salsa and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|