Farmland Brunch Casserole
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Serves: 8 to 10
- 4 slices bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups chopped Farmland® Spiral Sliced Ham - Bone-In Half - Hickory Smoked
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onion(s), sliced
- 12 egg(s)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Layer bread cubes, ham, cheese and onions in greased 13x9x2-inch casserole.
- Beat eggs, sour cream and milk until smooth; pour over ham mixture. Bake at 350°F. for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.