Garlic Sage Sirloin Tip Roast
- Prep Time: 1 hr. 45 min.
- Serves: 8
- 1 (2-lb.) pkg. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Boneless Pork Top Round Roast
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh sage, or 2 teaspoons dried rub sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses or honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pork roast in foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; spoon over top and sides of roast.
- Roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until internal temperature reaches 150°F to 155°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Calories||152 (Calories from Fat 52)|