Green Bean & Bacon Casserole
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 9 slices Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon - Classic Cut cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen cut green beans thawed
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cups french fried onions divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until browned but not crisp; drain.
- Mix together bacon, green beans, soup, milk, 2/3 cup onions and pepper in 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle top with remaining 2/3 cup onons.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until heated through.