Ham, Avocado, and Egg White Sandwich
Start your day off right with this healthy, delicious breakfast.
3 Slices of Farmland® Sliced Ham
2 Egg whites
1 Slice of sourdough bread
2 Tablespoons of butter
1) Toast sourdough bread to personal preference.
2) Open avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Slice half of the avocado again lengthwise into 4 thin sections. Place the 4 sections on top of toast.
3) Take three slices of Farmland® Sliced Ham and place on top of avocado.
4) Use a nonstick skillet and heat butter over medium-high heat.
5) Combine the egg whites, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients together until the egg whites become frothy.
6) Pour the whisked egg whites into the preheated pan. Quickly turn the pan so that the egg whites spread over the entire bottom of the skillet.
7) Cook the egg whites without disturbing them for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until they are evenly set across the bottom.
8) Slide a rubber spatula beneath the set egg whites. Carefully tilt the pan, allowing the raw egg to run off the top of the whites and beneath the set omelet.
9) Fold egg whites over ham.