Ham Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. uncooked pasta garden spirals
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Cubed Ham (2 cups)
- Parmesan cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 (4-oz.) cans whole button mushrooms, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Combine pasta, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, onion, mozzarella, parsley and dressing in large bowl. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and additional dressing if desired.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||7.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.5 g|