- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Julienne Ham Strips
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) can corn drained
- 1 ( 4-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 8 (8- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Combine ham, cheese, corn and chiles. Spoon heaping 1/2 cup filling on one half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half forming a half moon shape.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat. Place one filled tortilla in skillet and cook approximately 1 minute on each side, or until browned and crisp. Repeat with remaining filled tortillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges. If desired, serve topped with sweet onion mustard or salsa.