Ham with Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 16-20
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8- to 10-lb.) Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Pit Style
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 1 cup orange juice
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham in baking dish with 1/2 cup water, cover with aluminum foil. Bake approximately 20 to 30 minutes per pound until heated through.
- Combine cranberries, orange juice and cranberry juice cocktail concentrate in medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Partially cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until cranberries have popped and mixture has thickened.
- Remove zest or peel from oranges to measure 2 teaspoons; add to cranberry mixture. Cut peel and outer membrane from oranges. Remove sections from membrane and coarsely chop sections; add to cranberry mixture. Add sugar, if desired. Bring to a boil. Serve warm sauce with ham.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||16.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||25.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|