Ham with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Serves: 12-18
- 1 (4 to 6 lbs.) Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Tradition
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey, optional
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham in shallow baking dish with 1/2 cup water. Cover ham with foil. Bake approximately 20 minutes per pound or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until blended. Add lemon juice, Dijon and yellow mustard, and if desired, honey; whisk until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Remove foil from ham. Brush half of glaze over top of ham; bake 10 minutes longer. Serve ham with remaining glaze.