Ham with Orange-Pineapple Sauce
- Prep Time: 75 minutes
- Serves: 9
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1 (4-6 lbs.) Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Tradition
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple chunks drained, reserve juice
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham on a rack in a shallow pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- In small saucepan, whisk together orange juice, reserved pineapple juice, sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in pineapple tidbits, mandarin oranges and cherries; heat thoroughly. Serve sauce with ham.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||25.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||.5 g|