Herbs & Ham with Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
- Serves: 10-12
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 (2-3 lb.) Farmland® Premium Boneless Classic Cure Half Ham
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Italian herb blend
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Heat oven to 325°F. Slash exterior of ham 1/4-inch deep to form diamond shapes. Place ham and apple juice in roasting pan. Sprinkle parsley and herb blend over entire surface of ham.
- Arrange potatoes around ham. Loosely cover and bake at 325°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F., basting ham with pan juices and herbs every 20 minutes.
- Slice ham to serve over potatoes.