Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 pkg. Farmland® ALL NATURAL Boneless Pork Tenderloin (about 1 lb.)
- Place tenderloin in resealable plastic bag; add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil; seal bag and toss to mix thoroughly. Refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade. On shallow plate mix together honey and brown sugar; place sesame seeds on another plate.
- Roll tenderloin in honey mixture to coat evenly, then roll in sesame seeds. Place in shallow pan and roast for 20 to 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150°F.