Jessica's Farmland Stromboli
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 5
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 5 slices Farmland® Deli Style - Ham & Water Product - Extra Lean - 4x6
- 5 slices Farmland® Deli Style - Oven Roasted Turkey Breast - 98% Fat Free
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper(s)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated crusty French bread loaf
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll bread dough and pat into 14- x 12-inch rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Pat lunchmeat dry with paper towels and arrange on top of cheese. Sprinkle with peppers and onions. Starting from 12-inch side, roll up jelly-roll style. Pinch seam and sides together to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 25 to 30 minutes until dark golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.