Layered Cobb Salad with Avocado Dressing
- Prep Time: Ready in 30 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Butcher's Cut Extra Thick Sliced Bacon
- 8 cups bite-size
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 hard cooked egg(s) peeled and sliced
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Cubed Turkey OR Farmland® Cubed Ham
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 sliced
- 1 cup (4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 3 large ripe avocado peeled, pits removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces. Cook in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- In large (5-qt.) glass bowl, layer 4 cups lettuce, red onion, turkey, eggs, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, blue cheese, remaining 4 cups lettuce and bacon.
- In small bowl, mash avocados with fork, stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over salad. Serve immediately.