Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 (19.2-oz.) pkg. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, cheese, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Grill tenderloins 18 to 22 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F., turning and brushing with sauce every 5 minutes.