Linguine Ham Primavera
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 5
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 pound Farmland® Special Select - Ham OR Farmland® Julienne Ham Strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 cups fresh assorted vegetables lightly steamed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 oz. uncooked linguine
- 3 cups lowfat milk
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut ham into thin strips. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add garlic and cook until tender. Blend in flour. Stir in milk, basil, oregano and pepper; heat until mixture begins to bubble. Add vegetables and ham. Cover and simmer over low heat until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Add pasta and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired, before serving.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g|