Maple-Bourbon Pork Medallions
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 (19.2-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- Cut pork into 12 slices and flatten each with palm of your hand to about 3/4-inch thickness.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients except vegetable oil spray; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with vegetable oil spray. Place over medium-high heat. Add 6 pork slices to skillet and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until slightly pink inside. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining pork slices.
- Add syrup mixture to skillet. Return to medium-high heat. Cook 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring constantly. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve over tenderloin.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||23 g|