Maple Glazed Pork Roast and Vegetables
- Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Serves: 6-8
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1 Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Bone-In Pork Shoulder (about 4 lbs.)
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. mini carrots
- 1 acorn squash peeled and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place roast in large oven baking dish. Combine maple syrup and orange juice; pour over roast. Cover and roast for 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Add vegetables and continue roasting for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Remove meat and vegetables to serving platter. Reserve juices for glaze.
- Combine cold water and cornstarch in small saucepan; add reserved juices and heat until thickened and bubbly. Drizzle glaze over roast and vegetables. Serve roast with remaining Maple Glaze.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||58 g|