- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Serves: 4
- 6 slices Farmland® ALL NATURAL* Uncured Bacon cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 large egg(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled
- 4 cups (about 5 oz.) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Place oven rack in center of oven; heat broiler. Cook bacon in 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until done but not crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Whisk together eggs and garlic; stir in cheese. Set aside.
- Stir-fry spinach, mushrooms and onion in bacon grease remaining in skillet over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt. Stir in bacon, egg and cheese mixture until evenly combined. Cook until eggs are done on the bottom.
- Place skillet on center rack in oven. Broil until eggs are set and just begin to brown around edges of pan, about 3 minutes.