Michele's Black Cherry Balsamic Glazed Chops
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 (10- to 12- oz.) jar black cherry or red cherry preserves
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (2-lb.) pkg. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Boneless Center Cut Thick Pork Chops
- Whisk together preserves, wine, vinegar and rosemary in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and brown chops, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Reduce temperature to medium; spoon black cherry glaze on top of each chop. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F. to 155°F., turning after 6 minutes.