- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 oz. Farmland® Deli Favorites - Olive Loaf cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 oz. Farmland® Deli Favorites - Cooked Salami cut into 1-inch strips
- 3 oz. Farmland® Deli Favorites - Genoa Salami cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 roasted red bell pepper(s) cut into strips
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 12 medium ripe olives
- 12 pimiento-stuffed green salad olives
- 2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- roasted garlic vinaigrette
- garlic-flavored croutons
- Combine lettuce, lunchmeats and vegetables in large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle top with blue cheese and desired amount of vinaigrette; toss gently.
- Garnish with croutons just before serving.