Pepper Glazed Chops
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Pork Loin - Center Cut for Chops
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup jalapeno red pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios coarsely chopped, shelled
- 6 cups long-grain and wild rice cooked, hot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Season pork chops with cumin and lemon pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick-coated skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 to 7 minutes, turning once or to an internal temperature of 150°F.
- Thoroughly combine pepper jelly, orange juice, cranberries and mustard. Stir into skillet with chops. Continue cooking chops, turning often, to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Top pork chops with toasted pistachios and serve with rice. If desired, garnish with orange slice and parsley.