Pork Burrito Meat
- Prep Time: 10 hours
- Serves: 8-10
- 3 pounds Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Boneless Pork Loin Roast - Center Cut cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 dried guajillo chiles crushed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 5 hours). Use fork to shred cooked pork.
- Serve on tortillas with rice, beans and cheese for a delicious burrito.