Pork Chops with Honey and Garlic
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 (2-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Center Cut Thick Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Add pork chops to skillet and brown 3 minutes on each side. Remove chops from skillet. Cover and keep warm.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Add to skillet; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until done.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||19 g|