Pork Loin Roast with Peachy Salsa
- Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Serves: 6-8
- 2 to 3 lbs. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Boneless Pork Loin Roast - Center Cut
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen sliced peaches thawed and drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno chiles seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Heat oven to 325°F. Rub fajita seasoning onto pork roast. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile, to make salsa, coarsely chop peaches; mix with remaining ingredients. Serve with sliced pork roast.