Pork Loin Roast with Raspberry Sauce
- Prep Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
- Serves: 10
- 1 Farmland® ALL NATURAL Extra Lean Boneless Pork Loin - Center Cut for Chops (3 to 4 lbs.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup white or cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle pork loin with salt, pepper and sage. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
- Meanwhile, drain raspberries; reserve liquid, adding water to make 3/4 cup, if necessary. Combine 1/2 cup raspberry liquid with sugar, vinegar, cloves, ginger and nutmeg in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup liquid; add to saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in raspberries, lemon juice and butter.
- Slice roast and serve with raspberry sauce.