Pork Tenderloin Diane
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 cut into 8 crosswise pieces
- Place each piece of tenderloin between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten slightly with heel of hand. Sprinkle surfaces of pork with lemon pepper.
- Heat butter in heavy nonstick skillet; brown pork evenly, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove to serving platter; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to skillet with pan juices. Cook until heated through. Pour sauce over medallions, sprinkle with parsley and serve.