Pork Tenderloin Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (19.2-oz.) pkg. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Pork Tenderloin
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, raspberries, pears, etc.)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Heat oven to 425°F. Separate tenderloins and place on rack in shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with basil. Do not cover. Roast until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Remove from oven and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
- To serve place mixed greens on individual serving plates. Arrange fruit and tenderloin slices on top. Sprinkle with red onion and pecans. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||22 g|