Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Brandy Sauce
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion(s)
- 1 (19.2-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup apricot brandy
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oven to 425°F. Rub roast with cracked pepper. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Do not cover. Roast until internal temperature reaches 155°F.
- To prepare sauce, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat; add green onions and cook lightly. Add brandy; simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Add whipping cream and heat through.
- To serve, carve meat into slices and drizzle with sauce.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||15.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||9.5 g|