Pork and Veggie Stir Fry
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon Chinese 5-spice blend divided
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups prepared
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Fresh Pork Strips
- Toss pork strips with 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese 5-spice blend. Combine remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons 5-spice blend with orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, garlic and cornstarch; stir to dissolve cornstarch; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over high heat; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté seasoned pork strips until browned. Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Stir in reserved sauce; heat until thickened. Serve stir-fry over prepared rice noodles.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Calories||191 (Calories from Fat 25)|