Puffy Ham and Egg Casserole
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Serves: 12
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 2 (4-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups Farmland® Cubed Ham
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs beaten
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat together eggs, biscuit mix and milk. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into each prepared pan. Bake at 350°F. for 40 to 50 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||18.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|