Raspberry Champagne Glazed Ham
- Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Serves: About 12
- 1 Farmland® Boneless Smoked Ham - Tradition about 6 lbs.
- 2 1/2 cups dry champagne, divided
- 1 cup honey divided
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen raspberries thawed, pureed and strained to remove seeds
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place ham in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Mix together 1 cup champagne and 1/2 cup honey; pour over ham. Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 1/2 cup honey, raspberry puree, cornstarch, ginger and mustard. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups champagne; simmer 3 to 4 minutes until heated through. Measure 3/4 cup sauce for basting ham; keep remaining sauce warm.
- Uncover ham and bake an additional 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with raspberry sauce.
- To serve, slice ham and drizzle with warm raspberry sauce.