- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 32 appetizers
- 8 (9-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh green chiles
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion(s)
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Original Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Brown sausage, stirring to break apart; drain and set aside.
- Brush one side of one tortilla with water. Place tortilla, moistened side down, on heated griddle or large skillet. Spread about 1/4 cup salsa on the tortilla. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 of the sausage, green onion, green chiles, cilantro and cheese. Cover with second tortilla; brush top with water. Press down top of the tortilla slightly.
- Turn quesadilla when the bottom tortilla is lightly browned and crisp. Brown the second side of tortilla; remove from griddle. Cut into 8 wedges. Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|