Sausage and Tortilla Quiche
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Pork and Bacon Sausage Links
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 3 egg(s)
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage according to package directions; drain, slice and set aside.
- Place nine of the tortillas in greased 9-inch pie plate overlapping edges and allowing edges to extend about 1/2-inch beyond rim of plate. Place one remaining tortilla in center of plate.
- Layer sausage slices, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese over tortillas. Top with tomatoes.
- Combine eggs, milk and chili powder; pour over layered ingredients. Bake at 350°F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until puffed in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with sliced avocado and cilantro.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|