Sloppy Jose Shortcakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb. fresh Farmland® Ground Pork
- 1 (16 oz.) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions.
- Cook ground pork over medium-high heat until moisture has evaporated and meat browns. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.
- To serve, cut biscuits in half. Spoon pork mixture onto bottom half of biscuits; top with remaining biscuit halves.